Duration – 1 Month [SAT-SUN]
Course Fee – INR 8000/- or $200/-
*Attractive Group Discounts Available
Training Outcome – Design and Development Automation Framework for Continuous Integration
At Being Zero, We conduct Selenium Training in two parts.
Part-1 focuses on getting candidates to comfort level in Java and Selenium coding. Part-2 focuses on advanced concepts like Framework Development. Key focus areas of part-2 are
- Automation Framework Design and Development from ground up.
- Object Oriented Design Concepts – Page Object Model
- Data Driven Framework
- Configuration Driven Tests
- Distributed Test Execution with Selenium Grid
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Automated Reporting
Module 1 : Introduction to Automation Framework Design
This modules builds strong foundation about why we need automation framework, what are key parts of the frameworks and essential concepts required to design a framework. We get coverage of important design concepts – Object Oriented and provide a hands-on case study to candidates to design and develop a small but powerful framework similar to Selenium WebDriver.
- Need for Automation Framework.
- Analysis of sample Automation Frameworks.
- Coming up with various modules of the Framework.
- Coverage of Object Oriented Design Concepts.
- Understanding – Abstraction, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Encapsulation.
- Exception Handling – Interview Questions around Exceptions.
- Exercise Case Study – Designing an Object Oriented System step by step.
Module 2 : Page Object Model Framework and Tests
Most popular design model is Page Object Model. This module focuses on developing strong grip on Page Object Model, Page Factory, Designing Page Classes and Writing Tests using Page Object Model.
- What is Page Object Model.
- Why is it important to use PageObject Model
- Pros and Cons of Page Object Model.
- Designing POM module of framework.
- Automating Tests using Page Object Model.
- Exercise – Porting existing Selenium Tests using Page Object Model.
- Assignments and Interview Questions.
Module 3 : Logger, Configurable Tests and Data Driven Framework
We develop a thorough understanding of configurable system and how to design such systems. Then we build on knowledge of configurable tests to devleoping Data Driven Framework where same set of tests can be run with different test input data sets.
- Understanding Logging needs and designing Logger Module.
- Why make framework configurable?
- Design of Config Module.
- Coding Config Module functions.
- Need for data driven tests.
- Designing Data Driven Framework.
- Automating and Executing Data Driven Tests
- Running a Test Suite with Data Driven Framework.
- Assignment and Case Study
Module 4 : Distribute Test Execution and Continuous Integration
This module helps us understand need for using Selenium Grid and Jenkins and helps us master these concepts by going over live deployments step by step with no step missed. This module helps us become a pro in putting the automated tests onto an auto-pilot so that our tests are scheduled daily and we recive automated email notifications.
- Understanding Build Tools – Ant, Maven and Gradle.
- Executing Test SUITE without Eclipse.
- Selenium Grid.
- Distributed Test Execution.
- Jenkins – Setting up Continuous Integration.
- Jenkins – Receiving Automated Report Emails of Test Passes.
- Case Studies and Assignment
- Discussion of Popular Interview Questions on Selenium