Duration – 1 Month [SAT-SUN]
Course Fee – INR 7500/- or $150/-
*Attractive Group Discounts Available
Training Outcome – Learn to Code and Automate Tests with Confidence
At Being Zero, We conduct Selenium Training in two parts.
This is the first part of the training where our key focus is
- Enable candidates to writing Code in Java.
- Collaborative Development – GitHub
- Build strong foundation in automation tests using Selenium.
- Start with a Real Web Application as target app for automation.
- Get at least 5 test cases automated end-to-end by every candidate.
- Cover variety of web elements – HTML, JQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS.
- Run complete automation suite with TESTNG and generate Reports.
Module 1 : Introduction to Java and Test Automation
This module gets us started with Coding in Java, Fundamentals of Test Automation and why and what of Selenium. Key Goal of this module is to get people to comfort level with Java Syntax so that once we move onto future modules – Candidates are better prepared to take up coding and automation challenges.
Candidates get introduced to a Web Application that is used throughout the training as Application Under Test.
- Test Automation Basics and where Selenium fits in.
- Introduction to Programming in Java
- Effectively using Eclipse IDE
- Getting started with Web Application and identifying Test Cases
- Programming Exercises and Assignments
- Quiz and Interview Questions
Module 2 : Getting started with Selenium Automation
This module starts getting into the world of writing Selenium test automation that involve single browser. Candidates develop thorough understanding of Selenium Concepts to perform Navigation Commands, Browser Commands, Identifying and Interacting with basic form web elements.
- Setting up Project with Selenium
- Launching various Browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome)
- Navigation Commands in Browser
- Browser Commands
- HTML Basics
- Locating and Interacting with Fundamental WebElements
- Case Studies – First End to End Test Automated
Module 3 : Automating Advanced Web Application Scenarios
This module makes us ready to write tests that involve locating advanced elements like WebTables, Dropdowns, Action commands, Dynamic WebElements, Frames and WaitCommands
- WebElement commands
- Switching Windows and Handling Alert Box
- Switching between IFrames
- Filling WebForms that involve – Dropdowns and MultiSelect Lists
- Wait Commands
- Action Class – DragDrop, Move, MouseHover.
- Assignment and Case Study
Module 4 : Creating and Running TestSuite with TestNG
This module helps us take the test cases written as standalone java files to take form of a coherent test suite that can be executed as a cohesive integration test suite.
- TestNG and Its Need
- TestNG Class and Tests
- Executing TestNG Test
- Creating TestNG Suite
- Execution Sutie and Generating Reports
- Case Studies and Assignment
- Discussion of Popular Interview Questions on Selenium