Duration – 1 Month [SAT-SUN]
Course Fee – INR 7500/- or $150/-
Module 1 : Introduction to Automation, Selenium and C#
This module gets us started with Test Automation and Selenium with coverage of pre-requisites that are necessary to move forward with confidence.
- Automation Basics
- Selenium Introduction and History
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Introduction to C# and Visual Studio IDE
- Test Automation Case Study
- Programming Exercises and Assignments
- Quiz and Interview Questions
Module 2 : Getting Started with Selenium using C#
This module starts getting into the world of writing our first program using Selenium Framework. We also get into details of how to launch various browsers and perform Browser Navigation commands. This module gets us started with locating multiple elements on a given web page.
- Setting up Project with Selenium
- Launching various Browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome)
- Get and Navigation Commands in Browser
- HTML Basics
- Locating WebElements
- Case Studies – Practical Problems Discussion
Module 3 : Automating Common Web Application Scenarios with Selenium C#
This module makes us ready to write tests that involve locating various elements on a webpage and taking actions based on the web elements. This involves filling in forms, selecting item from dropdown, Validating table data, Submitting forms, interacting with RadioButtons, TextBoxes and HyperLinks.
- WebElement commands
- Switching Windows and Handling Alert Box
- Switching between IFrames
- Operating with CheckBoxes and RadioButtons
- Filling WebForms that involve – Dropdowns and MultiSelect Lists
- Assignment and Case Study
Module 4 : Advanced features of Selenium Framework
Advanced concepts like Drag and Drop, Waiting for Dynamically loaded web elements, Page Object Model and xUNIT framework for creating, maintaining and executing test suits are covered as part of this module. This module also include coverage of popular interview questions related to Selenium.
- Wait Commands
- Action Class – DragDrop, Move, MouseHover.
- xUNIT Framework for creating Test Suites and Ease Execution
- Page Object Model
- Browser Profiles
- Case Studies and Assignment
- Discussion of Popular Interview Questions on Selenium